Friday, March 7, 2008

Wisconsin Democratic Primary 2008

I've been having some issues with posting my videos and pictures from the historical week that was the 2008 Wisconsin Democratic Primary. But here at last are the videos and pictures to prove that I was witness to one of the most groundbreaking and important elections of our young country's history.

In a span of five days back in mid February, I shook hands with and invited Barack Obama to dinner, gave a "hippie-handshake" to President Bill Clinton, Hi-Fived him, (twice!) and gawked at his daughter and potential Secretary of State (when I'm in the White House).

Hope you enjoy the sights and sounds of a week that I look forward to telling my grandchildren about.waiting for Chelsea to arrive at UW-Madison Memorial Union

she made it and it was great until she started talking about her mom...


Boring...but foxy, no?

on to her Father, President William Jefferson Clinton
too bad Hillary's campaign could not afford anywhere nicer than a barn to have her husband, and former President to speak



No comments: